Folliculal unit Extraction
The volumizer is well designed to satisfy all the needs of a person and is available in several colors with curls. Such innovative ideas in hair treatment are appealing no doubt and connect well with us. Our volumizer treatment is an excellent technique that covers hair loss areas in a very simple and effortless manner. There is no need to spend too much and is available at a much affordable price.
The experienced physicians do make use of the Needs Hair Studio FUE natural graft placement process that is meant to recreate the hairline as well as growth pattern for a permanent and natural look. As there are linear scars and no stitches, one’s donor area will get better in no time.
WHY CHOOSE NEEDS HAIR STUDIO FUE TRANSPLANT?
A Needs Hair Studio FUE hair transplant procedure, as with all hair restoration procedures at Needs Hair Studio, is carried out under the supervision of a Needs Hair Studio physician. Needs Hair Studio physicians have concentrated their practice exclusively to hair restoration and are highly skilled in the time-tested Needs Hair Studio process of natural graft placement. In this process the patient’s hairline is recreated in keeping with their original hair growth pattern in order to give them a natural-looking result.
Benefits Of Needs Hair Studio's FUE Prodedure
- No stitches; donor area does appear mostly unchanged within days
- Natural-looking as well as permanent results
- State-of-the-art minimally invasive technique
- Simple outpatient procedure
- Fast recovery; many patients return to work the next day
HOW NEEDS HAIR STUDIO'S FUE IS PERFORMED
Making use of a tiny one-millimeter in diameter (or less) instrument, the physician will try to remove individual follicular units from the patient’s scalp. The device does make a tiny circular incision around the follicular unit in order to isolate the graft. The graft is then extracted directly from one’s scalp with the help of a tweezers-like instrument and then prepared for placement by the team of skilled Needs Hair Studio technicians. Working with high-powered stereo microscopes, these specially trained technicians try to isolate, prepare and ensure that the follicular grafts do remain in optimal condition. Follicular units are arranged into groups much depending on the number of hairs contained within each follicle (1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicle). These follicular units are placed in such a manner that the stage the emphasis is on a Needs Hair Studio’s natural-looking result and artistic orientation.
It is important to know that FUE incorporates the latest, minimally invasive techniques as well as advanced grafting techniques. One’s Needs Hair Studio physician can help determine which technology or technique is viable and best. Follicular Unit Extraction and Follicular Unit Transplantation are offered at all Needs Hair Studio surgical offices.
Preparing the Donor Area
- First, the focus is on identifying the recipient areas and works to personalize a plan in order to help a person to achieve the most natural-looking hairline possible.
- Next, it is necessary to trim the hair in one’s donor area in order to facilitate the identification and removal of strong, healthy donor hairs.
Removing and Preparing the Hair Follicles
- Once the donor area all set, the next step is to remove individual follicular units from one’s scalp by making a tiny circular incision around them to isolate the graft. Then extraction of the graft from the scalp is done with the help of a tweezers-like instrument.
- Working with high-powered stereo microscopes, the trained technicians do examine the follicular grafts as well as prepare them for placement.
- Follicular unit grafts are arranged into groups depending on the number of hairs in each follicle (1-4 hairs are commonly found within each follicular unit).
- Based on one’s specific hair loss pattern, the optimal placement of each follicular unit group is carried out in order to achieve the most natural-looking results.