Hair Transplantation (FUT)
Hair transplantation is done professionally at the best hair transplant center in Hyderabad. People do prefer to visit the hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad.
Needs Hair Studio’s FUT has been acknowledged as a simple outpatient hair transplant procedure that operates by replacing or restoring one’s lost hair as well as the hairline. It is better to pay a visit to the best hair transplant center in Hyderabad in order to ascertain more information about hair transplantation.
It is different from old-fashioned hair replacement options such as wigs or plugs, as it is a permanent, natural-looking solution that does not require much maintenance. It is a day’s operation and a person can get back to work at once. There is a hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad that provides the required facilities to deal with issues concerning hair loss.
FUT HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE
- Removing the Donor Tissue
- It is necessary to identify the areas that are thinning referred to as the “recipient” areas that a person is keen in restoring as well as going in for a personalized plan that would enable to achieve the most natural-looking hairline possible.
- Next, it is good to prepare the hair from the back of one’s head, referred to as the “donor” area, by trimming down the specific area and then preserving the surrounding hair.
- After administering local anesthesia in order to numb the donor area so that it is possible to completely follow a comfortable procedure. The physician does remove a strip of tissue in the donor area that does contain the permanent, lifelong hair follicles.
- Once the donor's hair is got rid of, the specific area is sutured and the surrounding hair is made use of to conceal the sutured area.
- Preparing the Donor Hair
- Our clinical staff does prepare the donor hair for placement by focusing on trimming or rather dissecting the donor strips into their follicle groupings, also referred to as units. Each unit does comprise of one, two, three or four hair follicles.
- While the units are being prepped for the required transplantation, then a person is free to read, take a nap, watch a movie or relax.
- Placing the Follicular Units
- Once the follicles get prepared and are ready to be transplanted, the physician then makes a tiny incision on the scalp for each follicular unit and pays needful attention to the location, angle as well as the depth of each unit in order to ensure natural-looking results and also to maximize the density as well as coverage of the thinning areas.
- Based on one’s custom plan, the hair transplant surgery team does place the individual follicular units into the donor-recipient sites thus created by the physician. Best hair transplant center in Hyderabad has the required infrastructure for hair transplantation.
- After the Procedure
- • The clinical team will provide necessary instructions on caring for the donor and recipient areas, and also ensure that medication is provided for sleep and discomfort that the person may experience.
- • The day after the respective hair transplant surgery, the person is asked to return for hair washing and to receive the recipient sites and for inspection of the donor area. It is of course that a person will face some soreness, tightness, or numbness, yet patients will soon be able to start their work in a couple of days.
- A week after the surgery, any sort of swelling and redness will usually be gone.
- • Three months after the procedure, new hair will start to re-grow. After six months, the hair re-growth will get visible.