Advanced hair replacement in Kurnool can be thought of as a permanent solution for hair fixing. Best mirage hair fixing Kurnool.
Clients prefer perfect measurements for one’s hair replacement system. Advanced hair replacement in Kurnool is worth looking into.
Hair Length Measurements
Hair length is rather measured from the roots to the tip when the hair is straight. Curly as well as wavy hair systems are usually 1-2 inches shorter than straight ones.
Extensions, as well as hair systems, are measured differently. A hair system is rather measured starting at the crown of the head to the tip of one’s hair.
Hair Base Measurements
Knowing the correct measurements for one’s hair system base size will certainly ensure that he or she gets the best fitting hairpiece possible. The size generally depends on how big the hair loss area is.
A full head hair system base is more common among men as well as women who have complete hair loss. They are designed to cover the entire head including the sideburns and nape areas. Best mirage hair fixing Kurnool is of much interest to clients.
To measure a full cap correctly it is necessary to have hair measurements:
- Circumference: Placing the tape on the edges of one’s head following the hairline and also on the nape of one’s neck until he or she wraps it around the head.
- Front to back: Placing the tape at the center of one’s front hairline, measuring directly across the middle top of one’s head to the nape of one’s neck.
- Ear to ear across forehead: Put the tape at one’s temple, just in front of the ear, measuring from the hairline at the base of one’s sideburn, going up across the hairline along one’s forehead to the same point in front of the opposite ear.
- Temple to temple over top of head: Place the tape at the bottom edge of the sideburn in front of one’s ear and go directly across the top of the head to the bottom edge of the opposite sideburn.
- Ear to ear over top of head: Drawing the tape from the hairline edge at the top of one’s ear and go directly across the top of one’s head to the hairline edge at the top of the opposite ear.
- Temple to temple across back of head: Place the tape against one’s head at the front edge of the hairline (temple area), go around the head above the occipital bone to the opposite front edge of the hairline (the opposite temple area).
- Nape width: This does measure the width of the hairline across the nape. Place the tape at the given lowest point on the bone behind one’s ear (mastoid bone) and then measure across the neck to the opposite mastoid bone.
In addition to the correct base size, when ordering a custom hair system, the person has to make sure that he or she is ordering the best base material, which needs to suit one’s lifestyle. The client can also take a look at the wide array of custom hair systems for women and custom hair systems for men that can offer.
Few Tips For Achieving Accurate Hair Measurement
- Using a cloth measuring tape for a more flexible and easier-to-handle measuring tool.
- When measuring, avoid holding the tape too tight, making sure to leave a bit of slack.
- Do not let the tape get twisted when measuring – it should be flat around one’s head.
- Measure at least three times to compare results and to ensure making use of the right technique to achieve an exact and accurate hair measurement.
Thus clients do make enquiries about various hair-fixing such as advanced hair replacement in Kurnool.